Tuesday, June 19, 2012

TROLLEDEMANILLE

I am not sure if the spelling above is right. I have turned to trash the persistent garbage who had been bugging my blog.

This is my private domain so whatever I write here are my own thoughts, my words and my own trash, not yours, faceless nuisance!

When you want to say something just to insult me, approach me in person and do not spit here. I have been looking for you all over the net and you are unidentified, meaning spam! No! Spam is expensive, you are not even a meat loaf but a rubbish!

I have not moderated posting of comments on this blog before, thinking, people will be well-mannered enough to use appropriate language.

What's with you and the 25 pesos worth of publication in Quiapo? For sure you are not one of them. They are artists, not faceless vermin gnawing languidly on filth.

I am not supposed to mind you but using the same foul language you have there and calling me nasty words, I can consent no more.

I am using this medium to pour out my emotions and you happen to came across this and you got fascinated, now it dawns on you, you can not write even just a full 5-sentence paragraph and you are calling me names? YOU ARE PATHETIC HIDING YOUR SCARRED FACE WITH AN ALIAS!

This person happens to be calling me names and swearing in Tagalog. What's with you? You are crossing boundaries you are not supposed to.

I don't have talent in writing? Yes, you are right probably but this is not for you to decide should I stop or not. I respect, you are practicing your democratic right but be very discreet not to flaunt your identity in public because I can actually test democracy on you too!

Quiapo artists selling their works at 25 pesos are better than my writing, yeah I believe so! But this is no profit generating publication, mind you. THIS IS MY PERSONAL BLOG WHICH HAPPENS TO VACUUMED THE GREEN MONSTER OUT OF YOU!

I don't hang around Starbucks, if you ogle over those people who have pennies to spare on expensive cup of coffee, wait until someone leaves a half emptied cup and devour on the remaining sips. That way you'll stop dreaming how it tastes like.

Try Seattle's Best, UCC and Coffee Bean, some writers burn cash there and be careful they have auto-shredder, they might pick on you as useless.

This is what it uses, "It" because it refers to neuter, faceless, unidentified object, not a person, not even animal because I own two dogs who happen to be humane than this monster. http://trolledemanille.livejournal.com/ --- Try to search

Mark as bug, spam is exorbitant to refer to this coward.

Apology for the outburst, readers.

Well again, this is my blog. I do post responsibly until I came across this dung that contaminated my whole demeanor. 

Next time, I'll be executing more refined behavior but I'll be carrying a rustic double bladed dagger with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment