Tuesday, April 17, 2012

TAMED

I am a little girl.

A girl who waited for a physical love for so long.
I was never a persuasive girl.
I was tame.
I was patient.
I never argued nor fought back.
I was contented with whatever was on the table and fed myself.
I never question the existence of a simple life.
I played in the meadows.
I run and laugh a lot.
I was brought up just fine through the eyes of simplicity and tameness.
I was cradled through the bosom of plain and uncomplicated life.
Yet when I was on my own, I struggle to break free.
A hole I crawled into was a deep hollow from underground.
I moaned. Screamed and cried out just to get away with that place I thought was everything.
I had scratches all over and grease bath the whole of me.
I stood up on the pavement where concrete walls I saw where very rough to my touch and plain on my cover-less soiled feet and long and too sharp toe nails.
The street was very busy with a lot of walking creatures on two feet and two extra limbs attached to their  shoulders.
Creatures who have two eyes with pointed something on the center of their faces right above their two colored lips.
I touched my own face. Lifting my arms was a struggle enough because there was that stabbing pain all over my shoulder blades. I felt  a very short and fine hair attached to my socket and when I blinked it tickled me lightly. I lifted my limb touching the socket and I was amazed to see five sticks attached to a bone going up to my shoulders. I moved it once, twice and I felt a movement on my face. I touched the part that twitch. I touched a two soft tissue separated from each when I struggled to stretch it.
I gaze back to the creatures passing. They have different faces. Different shades of clothes they carry with them with ease.
I could not fathom the emotions that boils inside the middle part of my body.
Then I saw two sockets.
The whole object approaching me.
My sockets as I felt them were in wide sphere.
Instinctively, my lower limbs dragged me back and I felt the rough concrete wall on my back.
The alien creature kept on approaching me.
I dropped to the ground and balled up as I was accustomed to.
"Hey!" I heard the sound from the strange creature.
I managed to make myself smaller.
I felt something on my shoulder.
I opened my socket for a few centimeter to check what touched me.
It was the creature's one limb with long sticks just like mine which I have noticed earlier.
"Hey!" I heard again.
I looked up and opened my two sockets.
I could see the creature fully.
Wavy cover to the skull. Two separate line above the sockets. Two sockets with strange balls the color of the leaves during spring, a pointed thing below the sockets located on the center of the whole face and two moving thin tissue with white underneath.
I tilted my head.
The creature in front was beautiful as sunrise.
I had always regarded the sun as the most exquisite creation yet this creature...
"Sun?" I heard a hoarse, sing song voice from my two soft tissue.
I managed to put long sticks on that to feel it. It parted as I parted it. It was me who made the sound.
"You okay?" The creature sounded again.
There were a lot of other creatures who had their sockets pointed at us.
Then I heard a screech on the pavement.
A box with two black rounds on the sides.
With glass reflecting the walls.
I saw a creature
Looking back at me.
Wide socket.
Balls the color of the tree trunks.
Long threads of waves.
I carried my limb up to point my sticks to it.
Then the creature from the box's glass pointed back at me.


No comments:

Post a Comment