Friday, April 20, 2012

FRAGMENTS



SECLUSION

Staring blankly
Seeing darkness
From the corner
Of the secluded tree
I finally understood
The essence of a companion
I should have called up
Someone to borrow his ears
Yet everyone was to his oblivion state
I’d rather sit and wait
Just like old days
If only I made choices
Precisely the way I imagined
Then now I’ll be somewhere else
Singing a melody
And cradled by a Prince,
Who sings the tunes for me.



REVERIE

I maybe small, I maybe plain
But all else I knew are from deep within
I am scarred and raw
Yet wanted to start anew.

I stumbled into a dark filthy alley
Struggled to free from the shame and mockery
I stood up, craning my neck high
No one could tell if I was just hiding a cry.

I walked passed a busy street
Wearing a stiletto of confidence
I smiled timidly and I nodded just once
I was shielded with a fake self-assurance.

If only I didn’t fall back
And consumed all the dust
If only I regarded myself high
And didn’t just blinked and sigh.

I maybe small
But I am not plain
I fight back now
Yet I am still cowardice.


Blinded at a standstill
But I’ll stand on my ground
I’ll be fighting my way out
From the harshness of where’ve I been.

Yet if only I can free myself
From the restrain of uncertainty
If only I can put the world inside my hand
And let butterflies dance to be free.

If only, I can open these eyes to the truth
If only, I can use my mouth to speak
If only, I am capable to fight just like what I’ve thought
But I can not, I am just a delusion.







No comments:

Post a Comment